Representing The Needs Of Augusta Businesses
For nearly 20 years, Frails & Wilson Attorneys At Law have helped Augusta businesses with their legal needs. As a local firm with long-established roots in Georgia, we understand our community and the businesses in it. Not only do we assist local businesses, we are a local business. We know firsthand the challenges that businesses encounter, and our attorneys have the experience and dedication to help.
Whether your company is just starting up or has been around for decades, some of the ways we can help include:
- Business litigation: When your business needs to be represented in court
- Business formation: From sole proprietorships to LLCs
- Real estate contracts: Including leases, rental agreements, purchase or sale agreements
- General business contracts: Drafting, reviewing and negotiating
- Employment contracts: Documents such as confidentiality and separation agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions: Including financing and real estate transactions
Our strategic lawyers can ensure that your business transactions are smooth and successful, which can help minimize the risk for costly litigation in the future.
You can feel confident knowing that our results-oriented attorneys are diligently addressing your legal issues and ensuring compliance. This allows you to focus on what you do best – running your business. The time and energy you had previously spent taking care of complex and tedious legal matters can now go back into your business.