The Augusta, Georgia Law Firm Fulfilling Your Expectations
Serving the entire Central Savannah River Area and beyond
When you call on a local law firm, you should expect that the lawyers working there bring three things with them: experience, efficiency and dedication to clients. With nearly 30 years of combined experience, the legal team at Frails & Wilson, LLC addresses the decisions and needs that deeply affect your personal life and your business’s livelihood. With a full range of practices, including litigation, real estate, estate planning and family law, the Frails & Wilson team offers sophisticated, stable and smart legal assistance to companies, families and the people of Augusta and the entire Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
Driven to do their best, every day, for every client
At Frails & Wilson, the attorneys are dedicated to giving you the attention you require and deserve and getting you the results you demand. The firm subscribes to the core belief that clients facing tough problems need tough, dedicated counsel to fight and win in court and protect their rights. The firm provides a broad range of legal services with a focus on certain practice areas, including:
- Civil litigation, in which they bring a fundamental understanding of the courts and other tribunals to represent clients in federal and state tort (personal injury and medical malpractice) claims for both plaintiffs and defense, real estate litigation (such as actions to quiet title), general commercial defense, general business litigation, contract disputes, and representing plaintiffs and defendants in other matters.
- Real estate, taking on the most complex real estate matters, such as real property transactions, sales and purchases of property, foreclosure right of redemption claims, tax sale redemption claims, easements, property liens, preparations, interpretation of deeds and legal opinions regarding property. The firm also includes access to a title insurance agency on-site for assistance.
- Estate planning, such as assisting clients with wills, establishing trusts, letters of administration, probate of estates, management of intestate estates, living wills, health care powers of attorney, business succession and complex estate planning.
- Bankruptcy, helping individuals and business navigate the stormy seas involved with protecting their assets and repaying those to whom they owe money.
- Family law, with a focus on assisting clients with child adoption, guardianships and conservatorships, among other family law services.
Have Frails & Wilson on your side
In addition to the extensive civil litigation, real estate, family law, bankruptcy and estate planning practices, Frails & Wilson also works with clients on a vast array of legal concerns, including business formation, negotiating and drafting contracts, outside general counsel, labor and employment law, mediations and more. From its Augusta office, Frails & Wilson serves the entire CSRA including 13 counties in Georgia (Augusta-Richmond, Burke, Columbia, Emanuel, Glascock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Lincoln, McDuffie, Screven, Taliaferro, Warren and Wilkes) and five counties in South Carolina (Aiken, Allendale, Barnwell, Edgefield and McCormick).
The Augusta, Georgia attorneys who are local, here to help and here to stay
Frails and Wilson, LLC is the firm that gives you the attention you deserve and the results you demand. Dedicated to helping clients, the firm’s attorneys are available to meet directly with clients whenever possible. Located just six miles from the Augusta National Golf Course, a Frails & Wilson attorney can be reached via the contact form on this website or by telephone at 706-855-6715.
The firm practices in both Georgia and South Carolina, and the attorneys are pleased to meet with clients at their homes or offices if traveling is impossible. Appointments are available upon request for early mornings, evenings and weekends.